Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pre-birthday Golf

So we had a Stoddard family reunion, tons of people were there and I ended up being volunteered to be the photographer for it. It was quite the event... Only a few of the Crapo family showed up as you can see. But I just thought I'd post this pic of those of us who did. Left to right: Uncle David & aunt Patsy, my mom, dad behind me, me, Grandma Linda, Aunt Susan & Uncle Judd and Grandpa George in the front. Kind of a fun picture to have of me & some of the fam.


On to this weekend..... It's been a countdown since Saturday for my BIRTHDAY to finally be here! I can't believe I'm turning 21 tomorrow! Woo Hoo!! Only one more day! So Saturday after I was done coaching softball a couple friends took me golfing to start off the weekend. Here's a few pics. Let me just say i was pretty entertained. Amy "Tiger Woods" and Krista sure are good golfers! :) haha
Showing the big numbers..... 2-1!!!
Here I am with my Air Club showing Amy how to golf!
Krista
Me

Look at that form

Relaxing in the cart from the 100 degree heat, and the dumb mosquito's!!

Me chillin in the cart

Friday night we went and rented some movies... The Haunting in Connecticut... DO NOT rent it. I thought it was the dumbest movie ever! Ate some Wingers... Today we've just relaxed with the family, hung out with my nephews and getting ready for the big day tomorrow! I'm not quite sure what the fams got planned but I'm sure something exciting!! Hopefully this rain goes away and cooperates so we can have some fun!

2 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Happy Birthday Brando! I hope you do something super fun!

Mandy and her boys!! said...

Hey Brandalyn, I hope you have a happy birthday tomorrow!!! The big 21!!! Woohoo!! : )