Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fight this weekend!


Well... Just to let everyone know, i'm cage fighting this weekend, Saturday December 13th @ Clair E Gale Jr High. (Mad Marvins Cage Fights) Doors open at 7:00 and fights start at 8:00. There are going to be some way good fights, including one girl fight :) That would be me! haha. Get your tickets and come check it out. You can get that at any Community Care or let me know, i also have some if anyone is interested. Hope to see you all there!!! Oh and start listening to Z103 if ya don't, they have a commercial about it and they talk about 2 guy fights, then they mention there will be a girl fight involving LOCAL FAVORITE BRANDALYN CRAPO fighting a girl from Boise. Ok so it's not really that cool, but kind of a surprise to me when i heard the radio & had no idea about it! I thought it was kinda cool. Anyways, Wish me luck! Hope to see ya there!!!!

7 comments:

Broc and Sam McArthur said...

GOOD LUCK!!! We'll be there cheering you on!

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Ha Ha! That's pretty ironic that tickets are available at Community Care... good luck! Let me know how it goes!

Mandy and her boys!! said...

I so can't wait until sat night!! I will be there cheering for ya!! Good luck!! Love ya!!

robcallfamily said...

skippy...good luck in your fight! i want you to take somepics of my little girl! you have some amazing photography skills
Poulsen

Ashley Kunz said...

Good luck! I won't be home to see you but good luck anyway!

Westlund Family said...

Good Luck!

Brody & Roz said...

Hey! Good luck I am gonna come watch you I am so excited! I will be cheerin for ya nice and loud!