Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fun, fun, & more fun!

Is Winter really almost over? This year is flying by! Here are a few things i did this winter to keep myself entertained! Besides working every night & sleeping all day i managed to have some fun.

Playing in the snow!! Attempting a backflip off the snowmachine
Backflip gone bad!Riding my Christmas present!
And of course, tipping it over....
Jumping my snowmachine!
You thought i was going to say crashing my snowmaching... Tricked ya!

And now that time has ALMOST come to put away our snow clothes, take down those winter decorations and get ready for SUMMER, Here's what we have to look forward to...
Boating!
And freezing when the wind blows!
Golfing!
My dad trying to show us what golfings all aboutThen my sister talking about who knows what
I love this picture.... So dad, what's the game plan?!
Going on trips with friends!! This sign reminds me of the movie Dumb & Dumber for some weird reason.... "I expected the rockies to be a little rockier than this! That John Denvers full of shiz!" And what am I doing in this picture anyways? Trying to put out the vibe?!
SKYDIVING!!! I'm so excited to do this again!
Well that's all of the fun things I found on my computer. Here's just a few pictures i found of me, myself, and I so when you are done reading this you have my wonderful smiling face in your mind :) I joke!


HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

5 comments:

Westlund Family said...

Cute Pics!

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Hey! Good to see you are still living. Such cute pictures of you!

Mandy and her boys!! said...

Your crazy!! I love the post, u make me laugh!! When u gonna come see me??

Rowbury Adventures said...

Well i posted a few pictures of your future husband gavin, i'm sure your pretty jealous that he's in the picture with me and not you! haha but since we're both his two girls we've got to share him..your pictures are all way cute! maybe next time you'll be lucky enough to post a picture with Gavin! hah just kiddin have a good day..

cortney and neil said...

Cute pics. I loved the ones of your dad golfing. He cracks me up. I think him and my dad have been wearing the same braided belt for about ten years now. I wonder how long it will take for them to wear out. Or maybe they already have, and they just keep sneaking off to the cal store for new ones. :)