Thursday, April 9, 2009

Softball!!

It's been quite a while since I've posted, so here is what's been going on. I'm the JV softball coach at South Fremont & I'm loving it! I've met a lot of new people that I'm so grateful they've come into my life. The girls are so much fun to be around, there never is a dull moment! Here is our practice a few days ago... Our field was wet from the bad weather so we let the girls soak up the water!
Here are the girls diving into the puddles!

Another one

14 of the 22 girls on the Softball team

As of right now the team is getting better day by day. We've got our goals set high and there is no doubt in my mind we won't be able to achieve them. Varsity has won 5 games and only lost one. JV hasn't got to play many games yet but hopefully we'll start getting more in. They've won one game, lost one game. This season has been a blast, even though we've had our ups and downs. I can't wait to see whats ahead of us!!!

2 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad everything is going well! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

There will always be ups and downs. But downs make the ups that much sweeter.