Tuesday, June 30, 2009

i LOVE summer!

MORE BOATING!!!!
Me, my sister Christy & her two kids, and also my cousins Brayden & Kenz got a few hours of boating in yesterday. It's official, someone out of our family FINALLY has a tower on their boat! Basically for those of you who dont know it's so the rope is hung a lot higher and it makes you fly farther & higher, and able to do a lot more. It's Awesome! So it's now official, I can jump the whole wake on a wakeboard... Yes, that is pretty far. So maybe i'm a little proud....... So What!

Jo Jo (that's Jakes new nickname) Me, & Tacy


Me
Me again
And again...
That's right.... That's me....... That is me in the process of a backflip

These next two I had to post cause they make me laugh. Me & Brayden have always been told we look alike and could be brother and sister instead of cousins and we've been mistaken for that many times. Check out the facial expressions...

Brayden
Brayden in the process of his backflip


Christy, Tacy, Jo Jo, & Kenz wakeboardin in the background

The 3 amigos

Brayden

Me & Jo Jo.... Yep, he had way to much fun. He was out!

4 comments:

McArthurs said...

Dang, i miss boating! And can you believe they actually got a tower? Blayne called Had and told him and we about died. I'm glad the weather cooperated for a little bit that you actually got to go.

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Looks like fun! I don't remember the last time i got to participate in some sort of summer activity! I miss you guys, glad you are having such a good time! Love you

Westlund Family said...

We're going private, please send me your email address so I can get you added.

Mandy and her boys!! said...

Nice!! ok so now we all need to go boating!! oh and you need to teach me how to be a Bad-A wake boarder like you!!! : )