Friday, June 19, 2009

Boating!

Have I ever mentioned.... I LOVE BOATING!!!? Well today was FINALLY a good day so guess what we did when I got off work! Woo Hoo!!!

Headed to Ririe

Connor (Taylers nephew) & a friend Tyler jumpin in when we got to the dock. Me & Ty Ty go way back. Ok not really but we trained at the same gym and fought together.

Me & Kenz after I got done wakeboarding. Hint of why I look so rough...

Kenzie wearing Lexies glasses. HAHAHA!

So long story short, you would have thought there were drugs or somethin on our boat. This "tough" sheriff would not stop following us. They were actually kinda annoying but we sure got a kick out of the guy on the back tryin to look so cool.


Kat, Me, Krista

Connor, Tay Tay, & Lexie

I dont think we actually got a pic with everyone in it but here's a few peeps. There was 11 of us though, it was Awesome!!

Lexie & Tay catchin some air

Connor drivin the boat with his "aunt skip" He LOVES me!

Another one of us drivin

Last but not least.... Lexie, the queen of the tube. I have never laughed so hard. She will hang on to the tube for dear life and it takes forever to throw her off. She's banged up after today i'm sure! Here's a pic of the tube, ya can't see her but she was back there somewhere!!

No comments: