Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My 21st b-day!

Thats right, I turned the big 21.... Quite the eventful day, I worked for a few hours, hung out with lots of family & friends. Had a bbq and a little bonfire. Over all it was a great birthday. Thanks to all of you that called, wrote, or came & celebrated! It was a great birthday!
So here are a lot of pictures from throughout the day...
My parents close friends Garth & Bev came over with their two kids Gavin & Gabby. This is Gavin. For years now he has told everyone i'm his girlfriend and we're getting married. He's so cute... So i went to his party a few weeks ago, he showed me off to everyone introducing me as his babe and told me he loved me probably 100 times that day. So they came to my party and of course we had to get some pictures together. He turned 15, and he's already told his parents i am the first girl he will go on a date with in a year. haha!

What a stud...I dont have pics of everyone that came but here's Denik, Flynt & my dad
Enjoyin some food! As always...

1 comment:

Rowbury Adventures said...

hey.. gavin says the same thing to me!! haha oh well since i'm already married you can have him! He is soo adorable I miss that kid! Hows Garth doing by the way? I heard he's been in and out of the hospital and stuff. Happy 21 b-day by the way!