Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pig Wrestling!!

So I got a phone call from a friend, she said, "Oh have I got something fun for you to do! If you can get in a cage and fight you can do this so just say you'll do it and then I will tell you what it is." So me being me what do i do? I say Ok i'll do it, what is it?.... Pig Wrestling at the county fair!! That's right.... Pig wrestling. A team of four people, you have one minute to chase down a pig, pick it up and carry it to a bucket, then drop it in butt first. Sounds easy right? Well in knee high mud and a crazy pig, it's not as easy as it sounds...... Enjoy!

Bree, Denise, my sister Angie, & me... waiting for the go!

Here piggy piggy!

Me chasing after the pig
Yep, the pig dragging me through the mud. Go team me!
Supervising everyone else

A grown pig is not easy to pick up, at all!!

Trying to lift the pig

After time ran out my sister pushed me over then shoved my face in the mud... Nice

Me running after my sister trying to grab her feet..... Payback!

Me on the ground diving for her feet before she could leave the arena

Trying to pull her off of the gate

She got away, then i get pushed down AGAIN by Denise!

When it was all said and done..... I think i got the most covered in mud award!

No comments: