Thursday, June 18, 2009

More Catch Up!

A few last pictures of random things going on lately...
Two little stinkers, Tacy & Jake hangin out at grandmas!
Summer is here!! It's sand dunin time!!
Kaiden playin some baseball

And last but not least... Graduation! I can't believe it's already that time again! My cousin Carlie graduated from South, along with Kristen one of my good friends. So here are some pics of that.
Me & my cousins, Colby, Carlie, & Kenzie
Me, Colby, & Carlie

Me, Carlie & Kenz

Me & Kristen

1 comment:

Carlie said...

ok missy I am looking jank in those graduation photos! But because it was so hot in that stinking building, and everyone else is looking so dapper, I'll try to let it go. :) I'm so happy I made it onto this blog! Woot Woot, and I'd love those pictures of graduation before I go. Those were cute of us girls. And I think I remember some cute ones of Colb and I too. You know those are few and far between.