Thursday, June 18, 2009

Recent Birthdays

Two of my adorable nephews both turned one! Jake & Devin! So here are a few pics from their parties.

Here's Deven before the party started. That'd be me in the white teasin him. I can't believe how big he is getting. That's his big cheeser grin!

Deven getting ready to have cake!

Me dishin up all the little kiddies at the party

About to dig in!


When it was all said and done....

Birthday boy with his two older brothers

His new ride!

Now for Jakey Jakes big day!!
Opening some presents
When he was clean...

After diggin in!

I didn't get quite as many pictures of Jake but I did get these recently while we were hangin out at my moms so I'll post them instead cause they're so cute!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the two little guys in my life!! Love you!

No comments: